To all who attended the April 21 Open House celebration and dedication of our new office suite for Shammahs Field LLC / Shammah Ministries, we say a warm-hearted “thank you!” For those unable to join us, you were missed – though we quickly filled up every bit of available space and then some!
Sixty-one guests arrived throughout the beautiful early Spring afternoon with the majority staying for the dedication message and ceremony. Since our counseling and coaching practices are built on people’s stories, it was only natural to tell more of our story, beautifully and chronologically narrated by Wayne.
From the moment the suite was open for arriving guests and a quick tour of our new space, God’s presence filled the place and graced the occasion. Special features of our time together included:
· warm fellowship and “only God could arrange that!” connections among some of our guests;
· one of our first Elijah House video school students opening and closing the dedication time with incredible blowing of the shofar;
· Wayne’s first complex counseling client sharing her wonderful testimony of healing and growth;
· Nancy providing a brief overview of her career transition into life coaching and some counseling, facilitating and teaching spiritual growth classes and life mapping, and continued writing;
· and ending our time together with a special word and prayer of dedication over the two of us, the space, the location, and the ministry, officiated by Ron & Jan Torres – family and pastors in Yakima, WA under whose ministry covering Shammahs Field LLC / Shammah Ministries functions.
We have been in the new space a few short months and already feel that before long we will outgrow it. In the meantime, there is much to be accomplished in and for the Kingdom of God in this specific place He has graciously granted to us. Here we may grow and thrive even more; here we may offer that same opportunity to others.
As you enjoy this post about our Open House, and any time you think of us, would you pray that we will remain steadfast and vital for the task the Lord has given us? And would you pray the Lord of the harvest would bring to us those of His choosing for healing, growing, training and equipping for which He has called us? We appreciate your prayers more than you know. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.
All for His glory,
Wayne & Nancy Bentz